‘Building Creative partnerships with community members’
Aims of Last Legs Community Arts
- To facilitate the art making of any individual or group in the community.
- To work with people who are disadvantaged through circumstance and have no formal access to arts activities.
- To work in partnership with organisations that require arts facilitators with a knowledge of graffiti, and community arts-health.
- To search for and identify funding from appropriate sources to enable Last Legs to provide arts activities to disadvantaged or under represented community members.
- To provide arts projects and workshops with an emphasis on improving intergenerational communication whenever possible.
- To provide opportunities for young people to engage in art projects that encourage literacy.
- To promote health, well being and self esteem through community arts activities, projects and workshops.
- To work in partnership with any individual, artist or organisation with our ethos when the opportunity or funding allows.
- To promote graffiti art and its history.
- To provide quality art experiences and outcomes.